I had one of those days at work today where I would have welcomed the end of the world.
Not in a big way, just a lot of little irritations that kind of got under my skin. A parade of petty annoyances, most of them not really worth talking about.
However, I would like to compile a list of things that people wouldn’t miss if the world were to end tomorrow.
For myself, I would have to say:
- Aluminum wiring
- People who have full sized headphones plugged into an iPod Nano (I mean, seriously, you look like you should be waving planes down on a runway)
- 50 Shades Of Anything
- Artificial strawberry flavor. It doesn’t taste like strawberries, it tastes like aspertame and roadkill.
- Everything The Beatles produced after Revolver.
- Every movie adaption of Phillip Dick story except A Scanner Darkly.
- Cowboy boots worn with anything except Jeans.
Okay, so what’s on you list of things not to miss after the end of the world?